- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 oz. goat cheese or feta
- 1 oz. mixed black and green seedless olives
- 3 TBS. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 twig fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
Mix oil, vinegar, lemon juice and garlic together in medium bowl and set aside.
Combine all other ingredients in a large bowl, reserving half of the cheese, and olives for garnish
Add half of the oil mixture to the salad and mix well.
Adjust seasoning if needed.
Garnish with remaining cheese and olives. Then, drizzle the remaining oil mixture over salad.