In order to design your ideal life you need to expand your thinking. Most people set goals that are too small. Aim for something bigger. Go beyond what you consider your normal limitations. Don’t design it around your career. Instead, design it around your dreams and desires.
- Where do you want to live?
- Who do you want to be?
- Whom would you like to be spending your time with?
- What sort of home would you like?
- What sort of work would you like to be doing?
- What would you do for fun?
- What would a normal day look like?
Now write down your ideal life in vivid detail. Write it down in a special notebook. You can draw pictures, sketch, paint or even scrapbook it. This is a great way to discover what you really enjoy doing. Then, start incorporating as many aspects of your ideal life into your life right now.
If you are interested in coaching or have questions, please feel free to contact me.
Please visit my Facebook Page.